Cancellation policy & cancellation form
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Consumers acc. KSchG have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is:
(1) In the case of a sales contract, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods
(2) In the case of a contract for several goods that the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and that are delivered separately, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, the last Have or has taken possession of the goods
(3) in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece or has.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Vulpine GmbH, Winzerweg 27, 8045 Seiersberg Pirka, firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) to revoke this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (by email) of the receipt of such a revocation. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract, you must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Notes for the smoothest possible processing of the return
(1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against transport damage.
(2) In the event of a return, send us an email to email@example.com in order to receive a return label.
(3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The consumer has no right of withdrawal from contracts
(1) Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery,
(2) Audio or video recordings or computer software that are delivered in a sealed package, provided that the seal has been removed after delivery. This also includes digitally sent products such as eBooks, audio files, etc., which are made available to the customer via a download link.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who do not belong to any member state of the European Union at the time the contract is concluded and whose sole residence and delivery address are outside the European Union at the time the contract is concluded.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Vulpine GmbHWinzerweg 278054 Seiersberg Pirka
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable